Mookaite is often referred to as the "Stone of Adventure". Go after what you desire and follow your true potential! According to legion, this stone will stimulate your desire to explore new activities and helps take you out of your comfort zone.
Starting with rough stones, each bookend set is hand selected for its natural beauty, hand cut into halves, polished and dyed. The significant time and skill required to handcraft each set is evident when viewing the beautifully finished bookends. They compliment a large array of decorating styles, including organic industrial, modern organic, contemporary, traditional and mid-century modern themes. Features:
- You don't have to buy then "hope" you get something you'd like. Unlike other geode retailers, what you see here are the exact bookends that will be sent to you.
- Net weight (pair): 3.5 lbs.
- Dimensions each half (inches): 5" Tall, 2.5 x 3.25" Base
- Each piece is subtly one of a kind with its own natural character and aesthetic features.
- These natural stone bookends make great gifts and are perfect compliments to bookshelves, desks and accent tables.
- The outside edges are purely natural with full organic character and an irregular shape.
- Priced and sold as a pair.
Items ship within 2-3 business days and usually arrive within 5-7 days. Stepwise tracking updates available via email and text.
If you are not happy with the product for any reason, you can return within 30 days for a full refund.
For more details, please see our complete Shipping and Refund policies in the links at the bottom of this page.