Geodes are ancient rocks formed millions of years ago as volcanic magma cooled and solidified around trapped gas pockets.
Starting with rough stones, each agate geode is hand selected for its natural beauty, hand cut into halves, polished and dyed. The significant time and skill required to handcraft each set is evident when viewing the beautifully finished bookends. They compliment a large array of decorating styles, including organic industrial, modern organic, contemporary, traditional and mid-century modern themes. Features:
- You don't have to buy then "hope" you get something you'd like. Unlike other geode retailers, what you see here are the exact bookends that will be sent to you.
- Net weight (pair): 7 lbs.
- Dimensions each half (inches): 5.5" Tall, 3.5 x 3" Base
- Each piece is subtly one of a kind with its own natural character and aesthetic features.
- These natural stone bookends make great gifts and are perfect compliments to bookshelves, desks and accent tables.
- Raw geodes are harvested from quarries in Brazil, one of the world's largest natural deposits of geodes.
- The outside edges are purely natural with full organic character and an irregular shape.
- Priced and sold as a pair.
Items ship within 2-3 business days and usually arrive within 5-7 days. Stepwise tracking updates available via email and text.
If you are not happy with the product for any reason, you can return within 30 days for a full refund.
For more details, please see our complete Shipping and Refund policies in the links at the bottom of this page.