Geodes are ancient rocks formed millions of years ago as volcanic magma cooled and solidified around trapped gas pockets.
Starting with rough stones, each agate geode is hand selected for its natural beauty, hand cut into halves, polished and dyed. A lot of work goes into making these handmade bookends. They compliment a large array of decorating styles, including organic industrial, modern organic, contemporary, traditional and mid-century modern themes. Features:
- You don't have to buy then "hope" you get something you'd like. Unlike other geode retailers, what you see here are the exact bookends that will be sent to you.
- Net weight (pair): 5 lbs.
- Dimensions (inches): 5" Tall, 3 x 3.75" Base
- Each piece is subtly one of a kind with its own natural character and aesthetic features.
- These natural stone bookends make great gifts and are perfect compliments to bookshelves, desks and accent tables.
- The outside edges are purely natural with full organic character and an irregular shape.
- Raw geodes are harvested from quarries in Brazil, one of the world's largest natural deposits of geodes.
- Priced and sold as a pair.
Items ship within 2-3 business days and usually arrive within 5-7 days. Stepwise tracking updates available via email and text.
If you are not happy with the product for any reason, you can return within 30 days for a full refund.
For more details, please see our complete Shipping and Refund policies in the links at the bottom of this page.